Welcome to the GoldRoom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the GoldRoom

A Place for Friends to Gather

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Real Time Scores and Odds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Real Time Scores and Odds Empty
PostSubject: Real Time Scores and Odds   Real Time Scores and Odds EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:27 pm

For real time scores and odds and breaking news, please click the link.

http://www.oddsandnews.com/
Back to top Go down
https://number-1-clubhouse.forumotion.com
ed rosenthal
Club Member
Club Member
ed rosenthal

PostSubject: Re: Real Time Scores and Odds   Real Time Scores and Odds EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Yo Bubs,

Michelle A. Gagnon
3589 S. Ocean Bvld
Suite L-17
South Palm Beach
Fla, 33480-5734
Back to top Go down
ed rosenthal
Club Member
Club Member
ed rosenthal

PostSubject: Re: Real Time Scores and Odds   Real Time Scores and Odds EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:35 pm

I guess this really isn't appropriate because we don't really know each other, but, if it helps I can tell you about the area that I'm in.

I'm not sure if this suits your fancy but here in Tioga county NY we are about 98% white, we have yet to see the influx of immigrants that has become so common through out the rest of the country. Tioga is one of the few counties that has no major cities in it, the surrounding counties have cities, those would be Tompkins county which is home to the city Ithaca and Cornell university, Broome county which is home to the city Binghamton and SUNY@Binghamton and Chemung county which is home to the city of Elmira and several small community colleges.

The reason for sending you this info in the form of a private message is twofold, first I really don't want the trolls to know where I'm located, not even the general vicinity, second if the liberals knew about this county I'm afraid they might start shipping in the immigrants.

We have a rather large law enforcement presence in this county and a very low crime rate, we have in the past had the drug dealers move into the area but they were quickly chased out or jailed.

I have to tell you that I grew up here, I'm 51 years old and I'll be here until my end, but that's alright because it gives me comfort when I go to the local Pricechopper and everyone in the store is white, there really are very few dangerous or uncomfortable places here in the county, as far political correctness goes we have very little here, at least with regards to my friends and peer groups. I am including a link to the county web page, I hope this helps you in some way, feel free to reply if you would like, good luck in your search.

Regards, HAL

http://www.tiogacountyny.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Time Scores and Odds   Real Time Scores and Odds Empty

Back to top Go down

Real Time Scores and Odds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the GoldRoom  :: Scores and Odds-
Jump to: